[humanser] Requesting suggestions for dealing with problematic website

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Thu Dec 29 01:28:14 UTC 2016

I have had to fill out hand-written applications twice in the last eight
months or so. I have found sighted scribes who rerad the questions and
fill them in. I decided I'd wait to bark about it until the results of
the interview were known.

Cheryl Wade

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/knownoflove%40gmail.co