[humanser] Providing EMDR as a therapeutic modality

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 05:44:39 UTC 2016

Michael,

I am writing from the standpoint of the client. I recognize there is mixed
information about the effectiveness of EMDR. I was a skeptic, that is, until
I suffered from debilitating PTSD. I credit my recovery and learning to
integrate the residuals from trauma as a direct result of three alternative
forms of treatment: My faith community, martial arts and most definitely,
EMDR.

Lisa Irving