[humanser] Providing EMDR as a therapeutic modality

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Feb 17 06:36:04 UTC 2016

Hello all,
In my last semester I was an Intern with a non-profit agency that
provides counseling for their clients. My Supervisor was trained in
utilizing the EMDR modality and with one of our clients I saw that it
worked extremely well with that particular individual. It is a very
fastly rising effective technique in helping clients with trauma
issues. I am a full believer in this modality and encourage you to
look more into it.

best

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas