[humanser] Education and Development Comittee Conference Call Tomorrow at 8

Dr.Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sun Feb 21 08:02:49 UTC 2016

Any  time before call?

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ann
Robinson via humanser
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 2:06 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Cc: Mary Ann Robinson
Subject: [humanser] Education and Development Comittee Conference Call
Tomorrow at 8

        Hello fellow Federationists, members of the division and list, and
friends,

I am writing to inform you that the Education and Development Committee of
the Human Services Division of the National Federation of the Blind invites
all of you who are interested to join our meeting tomorrow, February 21,
2016 at 8:00 p.m. eastern time.  Please find the call in instructions below:

Call in number:      513-386-0000
 Participant access code:  554254
followed by the pound key

We will be summarizing the recent Washington Seminar and discussing
mentoring opportunities, an advocacy toolkit and a document to provide to
employers.

Anyone is welcome to participate; we welcome new ideas and value your input.
If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to let Mary
Chappell or me know.

Best Regards,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Co-Chair