[humanser] Rescheduling Legislation and Advocacy Committee Meeting; Feedback Requested

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:07:28 UTC 2016

Dear Human Services listers,
Our Legislation and Advocacy Committee meeting, which usually takes
place the last Sunday of the month, is going to be rescheduled.  I am
looking at having it on Sunday, March 13 at 8PM EST, but if people
would be interested in having this meeting on another night the week
before that (March 7-12), I would also be open to this option as well,
whichever is best for our members and anyone who wishes to
participate.  Please respond if you are interested, and if so, what
your preference for meeting would be.

Kind regards,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.