[humanser] Reasonable Accommodations in the college passroom under the Ada

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:38:27 UTC 2016

Dear Members,

I hope all of you are doing well.  I have a question for you.
Last Thursday I received my first project in Principles Of
Advertising.  The assignment was to put visual images of things
that represent us onto a word document and upload it to our
online course site.  Yesterday afternoon I contacted my professor
and explained that I would require sighted assistance to complete
the project.  She told me to write a list of my interests,
hobbies, and experievers.  What are conffidered reasonable
accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act? Hope to
hear from you soon.