[humanser] Reasonable Accommodations in the college passroom under the Ada

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Jan 27 19:03:36 UTC 2016

Was this list of interests and hobbies part of the general requirement for
everyone, or was it a substitute? Are you in contact with the university's
services program for students with disabilities? If not, consider contacting
them immediately to answer your question and to find out how best to
complete the assignment in a manner that is comparable to your sighted class
mates.

Lisa Irving