[humanser] February "Braille Monitor"

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Jan 31 18:11:13 UTC 2016

I am so glad to hear you enjoy this list and I am sorry to hear you are
feeling unwelcomed in other areas of the NFB.  I am planning, if all goes as
I wish, in attending the World Blind Union conference this August and I am
sure I will learn a great deal and will be willing to share with all.
This is the firsddt time the conference has been held in the United States
and hopefully there will be a great deal of representation from our world.
May be this conference will be a catalyst to change attitudes regarding
blindness on a global level.

Peace,
Merry C. Schoch, LCSW