[humanser] H IP P a and paid readers in the workplace

justin justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:51:06 UTC 2016

Sit down with your boss and ask them to assist you with coming up with
accommodation.  Under the ADA, and Title one, the employer is responsible
for accommodations.  with Sense your suggestions were refused, then the ball
would be in their court.  Write down your ideas, and make sure that you
can't come up with a another way, or that the accommodations are necessary,
which in your case, I have no doubt that they are; your savvy.  But, I'm
covering all bases.  Use the job accommodation network, (JAN) and the JAN
letter to help you.  I think I sent it to you, but if you need it, then ask,
and I'll send it again.
If I'm wrong about anything I've suggested, then someone on the list, please
feel free to correct me.

Justin