[humanser] EMR

Deniz Aydemir Döke daydemird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:25:26 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Titanium is more accessible now. I was able to type my notes, sign and
save them. I was also able to read my supervisees notes, and give
feedback to them via the  commend box, send their notes back to them,
or sign the their notes and forward them to the faculty supervisor.
The part of the titanium where you can see your schedule, or the
assessment part where you can see the intake and other results of
assessment were not accessible. But each clinic might have a different
procedure for assessment. Our clinic have been administering digital
self report assessment, all other counselors were able to see the
results before going in to the sessions. Clinic supervisors were going
over the assessment results of my clients with me before each session.
The clinic that I am talking about is the Cedar Clinic of the Penn
State. As they have to accommodate me as a student, things worked out
fine.

See you in Orlando

--
Deniz Aydemir Doke

Counselor Education doctoral candidate

Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling, and Special Education

The Pennsylvania State University

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email is intended only
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to please
notify us immediately by telephone, and destroy the original message.