[humanser] EMR

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 28 01:56:32 UTC 2016

Because of the complexity of most EMR programs I know of none that will work
without some adjustment.  Often the graphics are not labeled and frequently
they use controls that do not comply with MSAA (Microsoft Active
Accissability) rules.  But, these are usually quickly dealt with by those
who make a living by making these work smoothly.
JD