[humanser] interview clothes

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Mar 8 06:35:26 UTC 2016

Hello Lisa,
In my opinion, as long as you do not wear something that is flashy to
the interview that is ok. When thinking about interview attire, the
goal is not to have your clothes, jewelry or accessories stand out
that take away from the person, because it is   a distraction.

Perhaps a person of the same gender as you could provide a better
opinion on your clothing than I :)

Good luck in your interview!

Jonathan