[humanser] interview clothes

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:39:34 UTC 2016

Lisa,
	I am smiling from ear to ear right now as I feel your excitement.
	I checked with the best source I have, my wife, and she has several
comments.
1. the colors are fine. She says that the most important element is what do
you feel more comfortable in.
2. Make up is fine, except for glitter (kidding).
3. The jewelry is okay if it is minimal. A bracelet or a watch but not both.

	The fact that you are taking this so serious will shine through
tomorrow. I hope this helps. Go get em tiger!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805