[humanser] More News, reflections on my interview

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:26:21 UTC 2016

Oh my goodness how did I miss that email? Congratulations Lisa! And you are right if you were not as well-known buy some of the people this might have gone the other way. You post some really good questions that will help someone else later so it wasn't all for nothing. When do you start? If I wasn't half-asleep third be a bunch of celebratory emoticons here.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone