[humanser] more interview pointers

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:17:49 UTC 2016

Hey, great job, Lisa! You give us all hope!

I’ve noticed over the decades that attire for interviews is more flexible. for instance: those who desire work in construction, they’re being advised to look the part, instead of wearing something super-spiffy. For the jobs I want—office, social service—pants suits work, which is good, because I hate wearing dresses! Were I a potential rehab teacher, I might even dress down slightly from that.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---