[humanser] more interview pointers

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:34:55 UTC 2016

That's true Sandra. If you're working with preschoolersthat's true Sandra. If you're working with preschoolers in a day care or something where you're getting messy you probably are not going to wear pantsuits all day. Some nice khakis and a nice blouse, comfortable shoes are appropriate. I think if I were a rehab teacher I'd still dress up. Depends on the weather and the weather can change on a dime out here in the Midwest. I was always told to show up to an interview and close you'd go to church in. These days I've seen people coming to church in shorts that nobody has business wearing because they're so short. Some of the younger folks shouldn't be told the same advice unless it's more detailed. LOL

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone