[humanser] one more thing...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:06:35 UTC 2016

If you find a book like that Sandra I want to read it too. Somehow no one bothers to share this stuff with us. Boy I've made some dumb mistakes growing up because what I thought I saw and what the truth was were two different things. When I was younger I was just barely legally blind so it probably never dawned on my parents to teach me those non-verbals. Some of them are so subtle and while you can hear a lot of things in a voice not everything is obvious

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone