[humanser] Legislation and Advocacy Committee Meeting Tonight 8PM Eastern

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:31:42 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,
the Human Services Division Legislation and Advocacy Committee meeting
will be this evening at 8PM Eastern.  Anyone who is interested may
join this meeting.

Please call (513) 386-0000 and dial 554-254 and press pound as the
participant access code.

I apologize for not getting this out sooner; I've had some health
issues so that's why I did not get this out a few days ago as
intended. Hope people can still make it. Your contributions are
welcome and appreciated.

Warmly,

Sarh

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.