[humanser] Questions regarding Masters Level Social Work Practicum

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:47:24 UTC 2016

Hi Yiska!
Michael is right, you will get a lot of information from here. I'm glad you're pursuing what you are and don't give up. I wish I had the fight in me and the opportunities to gather support and information as you do. I didn't have this 20 some years ago.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone