[humanser] Questions regarding Masters Level Social Work Practicum

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Mar 18 12:10:23 UTC 2016

Hi yiska,
Welcome to the list. There are many social workers on this list and they are all over the country. Maybe if you share with the list where and which university, and someone on this list who lives close, could work with you. I like to pull upon the local community of blind experts and also getting ideas on this list.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.