[humanser] {Spam?} Re: Revalidating my psychology degree?

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 28 17:44:27 UTC 2016

Hello:

I am curious.  Your university degrees are good in the States unless you are
seeking to become licensed as a psychotherapist, then the individual state
Boards require that certain courses were taken based on the course
description in the university catalogue;  not all states have the same
criteria.

If your idea is to work in access technology you are looking at
multi-national corporations.  Local sales distributers are the ones who
match the client with the product, basically a sales position.  The other
ones who match people with products are each state’s blind services, the
governmental programs that pay for many client’s adaptive devices. .

I would strongly suggest that you attend this year’s NFB Convention, there
you will find representatives of both governmental and for-profit
corporations.  With your educational background you might leave with a job
offer.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System