[humanser] Revalidating my psychology degree?

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:05:39 UTC 2016

Hello Gerardo,
	I am not sure about the credentialing question. I know that your
contribution to the AT field would be welcomed and perhaps you could look to
consultation in the international arena. You sound like a real go-getter, so
I think that you could be quite successful in this field.
	As far as starting over, there is nothing wrong with this. I am 57
and will be in my 60s when I am able to be an independent LPC in my own
practice. I contribute daily and feel like quite a success! The only day
that I feel that I am not working towards my success is the one that I spend
mourning over the time that I could have been working on my career. You are
still a young man with many years to discover new successes. I revel in your
drive and encourage your growth.

Regards,

Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805