[humanser] Office Behavior

Ginny Duff GDuff at stjoestoronto.ca
Mon May 16 15:23:59 UTC 2016

Its not about whether you use your iPad or your phone at work, its about doing what you need to do to get the job done properly.

The laughter question can only be answered by you getting to know the culture of the workplace.   A good working environmet would generally welcome laughter.

Good luck!

Ginny

NB.   My e-mail address has changed  to:    Gduff at stjoestoronto.ca<mailto:Gduff at stjoestoronto.ca>

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363