[humanser] Question about MSW field work and employers

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:12:06 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good week. As I'm reading about licensing
requirements and my future plans for an MSW, I noticed that it seems to be
most acceptable to complete field work somewhere other than the current
place of employment. However, it was mentioned that it can occasionally be
possible to complete the field work at the place you're already employed. My
question is, who makes this determination? Is it the licensing board? Or, is
it a matter of whether or not the current employer will accept the
candedate's proposal to complete the field work at that location?

Thanks as always for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda