[humanser] Question about MSW field work and employers

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 02:48:24 UTC 2016

Hello:

It depends on what you need.  Your current work place may be good for a
first year's placement, but not so good for a second year where you would be
specializing in clinical work, community organization, administration or
other speciality area.

You would need your agency to agree as someone there would need to be your
supervisor and your school would need to approve the site.  Both are usually
pretty easy to obtain.

Good luck!

JD