[humanser] Legislation and Advocacy Committee Meeting tonight at 8PM EST

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:52:07 UTC 2016

Dear Human Services members and list,

There will be a conference call for the Legislation and Advocacy
Committee tonight at 8PM EST.  Anyone who is interested may
participate and we welcome your thoughts, suggestions, questions, etc.
I apologize for the late notice of this meeting; I have had some
health issues and have been in the hospital. I still hope we can have
a productive meeting.  To participate, please use the following
information:

At 8PM EST, dial 513-386-0000. Then enter the participant access code:
554254 and then press Pound.

Happy Sunday!

-Sarah
--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.