[humanser] Internship Update

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue May 31 17:01:27 UTC 2016

Yiska,

That is wonderful to hear.  Even if it is not the population that you
ultimately choose to work with professionally.  That does not mean that
this will not provide invaluable skills and information and
opportunities to network in your community.

Also, it is always beneficial to get practice in advocating for the
types of accommodations you need as well as problem solving what works
in the situations you find yourself in and the accommodations that your
interhship provides.

Good Luck and keep us posted!

Janice