[humanser] Internship Update

Schulz, Maureen, SSA Maureen.Schulz at acgov.org
Tue May 31 17:11:10 UTC 2016

Very good luck to you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Yiska via Humanser
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:47 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Yiska
Subject: [humanser] Internship Update

Hello All,

I wanted to update you on my internship. I ended up finding an internship which is super accommodating. It is not in the population that I want but I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. The agencies that are involved with kids have already selected their interns, are not accepting interns, or are not exactly accessible with transportation. I would be working with uninsured adults and if possible I could try to have work with kids as well it is just harder to find kids who are not on Medicaid. The supervisor is very cooperative as far as accommodations so far including coming up with his own ideas. I am really looking forward to this internship and feel like I will be getting adequate supervision.

Yiska