[humanser] Intro and a few questions

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Sep 19 15:46:53 UTC 2016

Dear friends,
Wearing sunglasses or not wearing them is a personal preference. It has to do how one feels.
The story is that when I started going to the university, first semester I had sunglasses. The second semester, I decided not to wear them. My professors never said a thing. One day I visited one of my professors, he had seen me without glasses. The other professor was also in the same room, one who had seen me with glasses.
Both argued over whether I looked good or not so good, with or without glasses. My personal preference is that I wear them on a windy day do protect my eyes/head from the cold or the dust. If one is comfortable with glasses then it is fine. If you are totally blind and wearing glasses is not going to improve your seeing ability, do not bother. If you have been wearing glasses for most of your life to see better, and you are not able to use glasses as before but are in the habit, it is your preference.
If you feel that facing the person sitting in front and having your eyes not in focus, is not good then wear glasses. They will cover your eye condition. My eyes are closed, and so the children ask why are they closed.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.