[humanser] a fyi to list members

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 17:20:18 UTC 2016

Hello Human Services Division members and interested list members,

The Human Services division of the National Federation of the Blind held its
monthly board meeting last night.  Not only was it quite productive it was
the shortest meeting in years!!  I am sure most everyone knows the list is a
public list.  All posts are out in the web universe for anyone to read.  For
this reason, the board has decided to use posts to serve as a resource for
all!. Information from the post will be gathered, organized into topics, and
posted on our website as a resource of the different techniques used by
blind individuals in our professions. Names will not be attached just your
brilliant insight!

Please keep exchanging your thoughts and ideas; they are valuable to us all!

In Federation Love,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW

National Federation of the Blind

Human Services Division