[humanser] Intro and a few questions

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:00:04 UTC 2016

Righton Lisa! Lots of places do teambuilding. I think that's kind of what you were talking about. Helping kids feel connected to one another and comfortable. I'm wondering if the NFB have something and if it doesn't exist yet, I'm sure President Mark would be all for creating something. I hope we have been helpful to you Danielle

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170