[humanser] verbal techniques and reading affect

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 02:09:37 UTC 2016

I'd love to meet you someday. Sounds like we both have something in common-love working with kids. I remember you like your seniors experience in the nursing home to. That was one of my favorite jobs I've ever had as activity assistant.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170