[humanser] LMFT national exam

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:05:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
	Who will be administering the exam? Is it NBCC?

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805
Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.