[humanser] LMFT national exam

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Sep 27 12:39:48 UTC 2016

Hi Jeannie,

Thanks for reaching out to our list!  If the individual would like to reach
out to me feel free to give him/her my contact information.  I don't have
experience with this particular exam; however, if the issue is
accommodations our support is available.  Please let me know if there is
anything I can do to help.

Wishing you a great day!

With warmest regards,
Merry