[humanser] LMFT Exam

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:44:57 UTC 2016

Hello,
	I will be sitting for the NCE at my school in the Spring. The school
will be handling the accomodations since they will be administering the exam
for NBCC.
	I have also been in touch with the NBCC about accomodations for
future counselors. I am pleased to share that they have recently purchased a
copy of JAWS for blind examinees. This will allow those individuals that
will need to take the exam through NBCC to be able to utilize JAWS as an
accommodation!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805
Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.