[humanser] "Conversation starter" related to the field of Human Services

ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 02:59:58 UTC 2017

I have a Bachelors of Applied Arts and Science which is a concise way of saying I have an interdisciplinary degree in rehab studies, substance abuse counseling, and social work.   I plan to eventually looking into a graduates degree in counseling.
Ronnie

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/jfranks%40nfbtx.