[humanser] Blind counselors and body language

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 21:55:12 UTC 2017

Good afternoon, brother Justin,

         Go hang out amongst houseless cultures within your city.
There, you are bound to find an entire spectrum of mental presences,
most of which are undiagnosed/unmedicated. If you want or need to
access every conceivable cross section of humanity, raw and
unadulterated, always go look amongst houseless cultures. Further, if
you need to examine or see up close the ravages of dibilitating
social stigma and living as a blind person, for some reason hasn't
shown you what you need to see, go hang out amongst fellow social
deviants. There, I have found that I have more in common with othere
deviants than I ever would have imagined until I saw it up close and
with my own eyes.
I hope you are all well.
Car
feedback.