[humanser] STUDY QUESTIONS

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 17:37:55 UTC 2017

Good morning, JD,

Might you send the questions saved within their own E-mail? I cannot
read attachments with this mail program  and I hope to see the questions.
I, for won dispise the term "disability." Why would anyone wanna
emphasize DIS? Why would you wanna emphasize what we are sometimes
hard pressed (not unable) to do?
I see no place for political correctness, but then, I ought to more
closely study architects of these means of describing people. Rather,
I believe people ought to define themselves, that is, when did people
first become the standard? Personally, I have no eyes, therefore, I
am BLIND, that's all. Furthermore, I cannot be anything impaired
because, in my case, impairment is the law of the land, the only game in town.