[humanser] Accessible career interest inventory

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:09:58 UTC 2017

Hello, listers,

I wonder if any of you know of a career interest inventory that is
accessible for people who are blind, both to take the inventory and to
score it. I am aware of many of the most frequently used inventories,
but in the literature I have read most of the inventories are reported
to be inaccessible.

I also am awaiting a response from Perkins Institute which, no doubt,
administers career interest inventories to its students.

Thanks.

Cheryl Wade, Outpatient Therapist

Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center