[humanser] Worried about to graduate next may

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:37:24 UTC 2017

Hi Shikha,
First, congratulations on nearing graduation! This is both  an exciting yet nerve-racking time for you, I'm sure. You are in the homestretch. All of your hard work will pay off soon!
Regarding your internship, do you know what area of social work you want to serve in upon graduation? Does your university's department of social work provide a list of possible internship sites for students to consider? Do you have a professional advisor or career counselor who is familiar with your field of study and the social work field in general? Would you be able to reach out to social workers that you have shadowed or served under during your field experiences?
These are just a few resources to consider. Please feel free to reply with any further questions or to share what you have already done that may give us more insight as to how we can help you further.

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone