[humanser] Worried about to graduate next may

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:36:30 UTC 2017

Hello,
My name is Shikha.
I am graduating next May in social work for undergrad. I was wondering if I can get help finding an internship this summer. If I don't get a internship then I will take a class in the summer. I will be a part-time student in fall and spring. Should i go straight to grad school for msw or take a break? I am not sure if I should go to grad school in Georgia or go out of state?
I am having trouble finding an internship.

Shikha.