[humanser] You are all welcome to attend our monthly Board meeting this Sunday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Feb 28 12:30:03 UTC 2017

Greetings Human Services Division members and interested individuals,

The national Federation of the Blind Human Services Division will be
holding our monthly Board of Directors Meeting this Sunday at 8pm
Eastern time. We will be discussing the various projects and topics
the Division is taking on and we would love for you to be a part of
the meeting.

To call in please dial:

(513) 386-0000
Access Code:
554254#

If you have any questions before the meeting please email Division
President Merry Schoch at
merrys at verizon.net

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.