[humanser] Legislative and Advocacy Committee meeting this Saturday!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Feb 28 18:56:41 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,
The National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
Legislative and Advocacy Committee will be having a meeting this
Saturday to discuss a recapitulation of Washington Seminar as well as
other endeavors we can strive for going forward. The call will be at
8pm Eastern time and the call-in information is as follows:

Call:
513-386-0000
Access Code:
554254#

We hope that many of you are able to join us

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary and Legislative and Advocacy Committee Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.