[humanser] Questions About Jobs in Health Care!

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Wed Oct 11 02:49:36 UTC 2017

Listers,

I know of another person who is blind and is a physical therapist. I
remember "back in the day" when programs wouldn't even let a blind
person in.

And here, just for fun, is a quote by Dr. Jacob Bolotin, Chicago's
famous "blind doctor."

"Well, is there anything so remarkable about it? Because a man has no
eyes, is it any sign that he hasn't any brains? That is the trouble with
the world
and the blind man. All the blind man asks is fair play. Give him an
equal chance without prejudice, and he generally manages to hold his own
with his more
fortunate colleagues."

Cheryl Wade