[humanser] Questions About Jobs in Health Care!

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:48:29 UTC 2017

Thanks Ann Marie. And thanks Cheryl love the quote. I wanted to go for
 a medical assistant but thought well if there are blind docs, why not
a nurse. You start low anyway and most get there LPN first, then RN.
Nurses don't actually do surgery after all. But since I can't find
adequate housing, I have to go for a ddegree so I can live on campus.
Pretty much the HIM degree overlaps with what I wanted to start off in
with a little extra but I have no choice. So at some point I'll have
to go back for the Associate and cert. Bleh for always going
backwards!