[humanser] Career Exploration- High School Students

Jaffre, Krista SS\PLMS - Staff JaffreK at issaquah.wednet.edu
Wed Oct 11 03:18:43 UTC 2017

?I have two high school students who are hoping to interview (by e-mail or by Skype) potential mentors. One is interested in psychology and the other is interested in social work. They have both written to mentors on Career Connect but haven't received any replies. I was wondering if someone on this listserv might be willing to be interviewed by them. Any help would be much appreciated!

Krista Jaffre

Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments

www.teacherweb.com/wa/issaquah/kristalussenhop<http://www.teacherweb.com/wa/issaquah/kristalussenhop>

425-837-5674 (Office)

425-999-1835 (Cell)