[humanser] Question about the Social Work Master's Licensing Exam

Lia Stone evangeliastone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:06:50 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am a recent MSW graduate and am getting ready to take the licensing exam
in the next month or two. I am curious to hear the thoughts of some LSWs
about their experiences with the accessibility of the exam. I had to fight
to get accommodations that would allow me to use jaws instead of a reader,
but after trying to get around the ASWB website, I am nervous about whether
or not the exam will truly be accessible with jaws.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Lia Stone