[humanser] Introduction

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:03:25 UTC 2017

Welcome to the list!

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of roanna
bacchus via HumanSer
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:46 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: roanna bacchus <rbacchus228 at gmail.com>
Subject: [humanser] Introduction

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am a visually impaired individual who
relies on braille as a form of written communication.  I graduated from the
University of Central Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary
Studies.
My areas of study were Arts and Humanities and Behavioral and Social
sciences.  My core focus was a minor in Mass Communications.  I am currently
seeking employment that will allow me to utilize my braille reading and
writing skills along with my degree.  I started taking the certification
course to become a braille transcriber, but the new contract to operate the
Braille Certification Training Program has not been awarded to any vendors.
I joined this list to learn more about the working world.