[humanser] Introduction

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:46:27 UTC 2017

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am a visually impaired
individual who relies on braille as a form of written
communication.  I graduated from the University of Central
Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
My areas of study were Arts and Humanities and Behavioral and
Social sciences.  My core focus was a minor in Mass
Communications.  I am currently seeking employment that will
allow me to utilize my braille reading and writing skills along
with my degree.  I started taking the certification course to
become a braille transcriber, but the new contract to operate the
Braille Certification Training Program has not been awarded to
any vendors.  I joined this list to learn more about the working
world.