[humanser] hHIPAA compliant accessible video conferencing platform?

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 01:02:17 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone I am finding that more and more of my clients want to do some of their sessions by phone especially when traveling for work. Insurance companies do not cover telehealth unless one is conducting sessions on a Hyppa compliant video conferencing platform. I have explored several but have been unable to find any that I can use is a totally blind person working with an iPhone. Has anyone discovered such? Karen